Notes & Guidelines
for Pemi Shore Cottages
- Check out time is 11am.
- Check in time is 2pm.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH on the dirt roads.
- Please do not cut, nail, or hang anything from trees.
- Pets must be under control at all times.
- Please pick up after your pets!
- Everyone shares the boats and the beach.
- No glass containers on the beach in case they break!
- Don't feed the geese! They'll come and poop everywhere!
- Place all trash in bins outside your cottage. No, our town does not have a recycling program. 🙁
- Please do not use antibacterial soap as that damages the holding tank.
- Please only use single-ply toilet paper as that breaks down easiest.
- If you use the grill, please clean the grill. If you run out of propane, we have more.
- If you use the air conditioner, please close doors and windows.
- Owner assumes no liability for loss or damage to property and injuries arising out of the use of its facilities or caused by others while on the premises. Renters and all other users of this property are liable for all property damages.
- NH State law requires one wearable life preserver for each person in boat, and all children age 12 or under must wear an approved vest or jacket.
Please let us know if anything needs attention. If we don’t know about it, we missed a chance to make you happy!